Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Categories

« Alex Jones Threatens Jeff Rense With "Destruction" | Main | One Man's Ambivalent Retreat From His Racist Past »

April 01, 2009

Comments

Did "Big John Lipscomb" pay for his advertizment on the VOR network?

Yes or no.

Peter I would still like to get that video file from you to rehost it on youtube. I can post videos there but I need the source file.

Can you please give me the source file?

"NEW AMERICA, do you ever consider trying to gather any evidence to support your ENDLESS SUPPOSITIONS? It’s impossible to endure your blippity-blap about what might have happened in some circumstance to produce some effect or event you’re trying to explain! I’ve been listening to Peter Schaenk for a long time and am curious about what happened to him at Voice of Reason, but I find your reasoning practically impenetrable. You’re all over the place! The most baffling thing is why the “Leadership” would bring on a great talent like Peter Schaenk to provide credibility to the network and bring in listenership and at the same time conspire against him! And you say it was because, what, Alex Jones/GCN and some affiliated talkshow host was using vor as a test-marketing vehicle through the Patriot Dames to sell seeds? There are plenty of other inconsistencies in your analysis, but I don’t have the patience to run through them all. It would take me a week to read through all the crap you’ve spewed out over various comment forums. All of this stuff could very well be true, but the problem I have is that you have no real evidence at all to back up your guesstimations. You say you’re not an insider and don’t actually know anyone you’re talking about, so you just have your nose pressed up against the window pane and your wheels are spinning while looking in at all those people arguing and conspiring against each other. The moisture from your breath is now fogging up the glass in the window so that all the readers can see at this point when looking in your direction is a blotch of smeared snot surrounded by a dense mist in the form of your head.

Posted by: Daxter | April 26, 2009 at 01:08 AM"

response: Why do you hate on New America like this? Don't you read what he says? He has alot of posts, but he has good information in there! In one hes not guessing much where he says what Edgr J. Steele thinks of the situation. He is not always guessing like you say.

in reply to Ansovino:

you wrote, in reply to Daxter:

response: Why do you hate on New America like this? Don't you read what he says? He has alot of posts, but he has good information in there! In one hes not guessing much where he says what Edgr J. Steele thinks of the situation. He is not always guessing like you say.

in reply:
Thanks for the kind words!

Actually, the Truth is usually very simple; it's dealing with it that's complicated, because it gets in the way of our illusions, and what we thought was the Truth.

VoR seems to have had three phases:

Phase One:
Getting started, as a true vehicle that could actually provide the foundation of uniting all of the various WNist/Patriot/Christian Communities.

This would require a broad enough focus to allow the best of all of these Communities to realize that they had in common - Family, Race, Nation, and Western Civilization, all undergirded and sustained by Christianity - would be enough to literally remake the best of America into the Living Foundation of a New America.

Only Peter understood this, or really tried to make it work.

Phase Two:
The War of the Passive Aggression

The Vision I see Peter having was consistently undermined by those who rightfully called themselves "The Punk Mob," when they were at VNN.

VoR became, literally, a thousand reasons not to do anything really well, from the indiscriminate post deletion to the Patriot Dames to, well, you name it.

Phase Three:
Asking Peter Schaenk to be Program Director forced all of the hidden agendas to come to the surface, and, my, what ugly things they were.

In short, VoR ACTIVELY supported practices that were the diametrical opposite of its stated goals.

These included, but were not limited to, treating Edgar Steel with all but open contempt, allowing Prothink to seek support for their website on VoR, and allowing The Patriot Dames to post a thread that seems to be little more than an advertisement for a GCN host, his show on GCN, GCN itself, and his seed business - with links to the GCH host? - in the post.

I would not be at all surprised if Someone at VoR - Someone - saw an opportunity to use Peter's good name, and painfully gained experience, to help create a line-up that might have been useful for GCN to pick off.

After that, of course, Peter gets thrown over the side.

The key was Edgar Steele, and how poorly he was treated.

It made no sense whatsoever - quite the contrary - unless you realized VoR never wanted Edgar Steele, as he would not be remotely acceptable to GCN.

That's when the hidden agendas came to the surface.

The Patriot Dames?

Soon after Peter spoke of how nothing would ever happen in America to an organization that openly supports Hitler, The Patriot Dames run "Emma Goldman," of the Adolph Hitler Research Society, and schedule Ol' Huffy as their guest.

The War of the Passive Aggression was now in high gear, and suddenly the obvious was all too obvious:

VoR was never intended to be effective as anything other than the Friday Night With Dietrich and Mishko Show.

The opportunity to be taken on by GCN shifted everything.

So, look at what was not supported:

Peter Schaenk.

Edgar Steele.

Probably several others who supported Peter, and who gave up along the way. Henry Makow?

Now, let's look at what WAS supported:

The Patriot Dames - incredibly ignorant, unprofessional, unprepared fools.

A GCN host, his show on GCN, GCN, and his seed business.

The poster Reck Less Abandon.

Truly bizarre break music; playing Dave Brubeck for Edgar Steele's intros and outros are the result of massive incompetence, or Someone just having a good laugh at Ol' Edgar's expesne.

You be the judge.

If memory serves, on the 17 apr 09 show, Dietrich states clearly, he has nothing at all against Alex Jones.

Do you see a Pattern here?

Here's the Take Home Assignment:

How did The Patriot Dames "FORCE" VoR to remove all of their materials from VoR?

Why would they want to do that?


Uh, oh, did I read that correctly?

"On the April 17, 2009 show, Dietrich states clearly that he has nothing at all against Alex Jones."

Please tell me that Dietrich didn't say that.

To New America,

As a courtesy, I thought that you should know that most of the stuff that you have been spouting lately on this blog re VoR is wildly - and I do mean wildly - off the mark. You don't have access to all the facts. Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, you'd realize that even a lot of the facts that you do have don't jibe with your wild conjecture. To be honest, if you wish to salvage any of your reputation as honest broker, you'll probably want to stop speculating on things that you have no inside knowledge on. Just some friendly advice.

Best Regards,

-Mike

in considered reply to Mike Conner:

you wrote:

To New America,

As a courtesy, I thought that you should know that most of the stuff that you have been spouting lately on this blog re VoR is wildly - and I do mean wildly - off the mark.

in reply:
"Most" is a pretty vague term.

Like what?

The Patriot Dames post - and thread - which seems to be little more than an advertisement for a GCN host, his GCN radio show, GCN itself, and his seed business - including an active link to, I assume, either his site or GCN.

That objective fact has gone to the Memory Hole, totally deleted from VoR, with the rest of The Patriot Dame materials.

THAT stayed up as long as The Patriot Dames (and, I suspect, you, and Dietrich) wanted it.

The trite, juvenile obscenity-laced postings of Reck Less Abandon?

Front and center - every time.

This really seems to be the tip of an iceberg.

Adrean Arlott's Compulsory Diversity News being, what, a week late?

The simulcast of The Political Cesspool?

The list goes on.

Dietrich's promised interview with Dr. David Duke?

The list goes on, and on.

Punk Mob Friday Night with Dietrich and Mishko?

That rolls out like the Midnight Special; nothing stops THAT baby!

Think there is a reason for all of this?

We only KNOW, for sure, what we can clearly see.

I can clearly see The Patriot Dames FORCED the removal of their materials in their entirety from VoR.

All I see supports my hypothesis.

you wrote:

You don't have access to all the facts.

in reply:
I have access to ENOUGH of the facts to make a real good working hypothesis, which has NOT been disproven in the least.

I have a copy of the email Steele sent to his email list, telling one and all that VoR wasn't getting the job done.

I'll take Peter's side, over VoR's, on this one.

There's more, a lot more, but one example helps to define a point; enough points, and, well, connect the dots, and you have a Pattern.

Are The Patriot Dames coming back?

you wrote:

Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, you'd realize that even a lot of the facts that you do have don't jibe with your wild conjecture.

in reply:
Which "facts that I do have" don't "jibe with my wild conjecture?"

Which "wild conjecture" is that?

Peter Schaenk being continually undermined after he was asked to be Program Director?

What other conjecture can you make?

Gross incompetence, I would suppose, but the rock-solid reliability of getting Punk Mob Friday Night with Dietrich and Mishko out says there IS competence present, for the right people, for the right purposes.

I would include Reck Less Abandon among those "right people, right purposes" selection.

Look at Reck's posts, and ask yourself if THAT is the face you want to show the world.

It IS, you know - if you're VoR.

you wrote:

To be honest, if you wish to salvage any of your reputation as honest broker, you'll probably want to stop speculating on things that you have no inside knowledge on.

in reply:
ANYONE at VoR speaking of "salvag(ing) reputation(s)" is like taking advice from Patriotards; the track record does not inspire confidence.

After all, VoR removes posts that do not support The Official Truth.

Except for The Patriot Dames, and their post that supports a GCN Host, hs radio show on GCN, GCN, and his seed business.

That post stayed up until what - The Patriot Dames forced you to take it down?

Or, did someone from GCN decide they had had enough, particularly with Susie's remarkably ungraceful comments to me.

you wrote:

Just some friendly advice.

Best Regards,

-Mike

in reply:
Mike, we all need all of the friendly advice we can get.

Let's see...

When will The Patriot Dames be returning?

The Dr. David Duke interview Dietrich spoke of?

The simulcast of The Political Cesspool?

Mike, the list goes on and on with what can only be called one battle after another in The War of the Passive Aggression.

Just for fun, by the way, because I am being generous to Dietrich, go to the 17 apr 09 show of Dietrich and Mishko, and start listening to right before 189.

That's where Mishko admits to having serious concerns regarding the future of the American Enterprise. and hear Dietrich talk about how he's not going to have "defeatists" on - here's the phrase that pays - "MmmmOWWRR network."

Think that might have started out as "MY Network," and kind of shifted in midstream to the kinder, gentler, more inclusive term?

That's right before Dietrich cut Mishko off, by the way!

And, folks at home, if I can cut YOU off the air, it's "MY Network."

Probably, the Punk Mob Friday Night Team made up, and went off to play a little X-Box, while the Adults in the room focused on how to build a new nation from what we have before us.

An honest report, from your honest broker!

NA said:

I have access to ENOUGH of the facts to make a real good working hypothesis

No, you don't. Nor is that your intention, is it.

in reply to Mike Connor:

you wrote, quoting me:

NA said:

I have access to ENOUGH of the facts to make a real good working hypothesis.

you replied:

No, you don't. Nor is that your intention, is it.

in reply:
I think I do have enough information to make an informed judgment, just on the basis of observed behavior.

The entire Patriot Dames post supporting what seems to be a GCN complex of interests, for example.

That reflects very poorly on VoR.

The junior high school cafeteria posts of Reck Less Abandon, for another example.

That reflects very poorly on VoR, as well.

How many more points do you need before you can draw a picture?

Edgar Steele being treated so shabbily that he complained to his email list.

After Peter did a commentary on how we had to get away from the Hitler/NSDAP symbols, The Patriot Dames brought on "Emma Goldman" of the Adolph Hitler Research Society. Then, just to make sure everyone knew where they stood, they were going to bring on Ol' Huffy himself.

How many more dots do you need, Mike?

Dietrich promising the simulcasting of The Political Cesspool "tomorrow," and failing to deliver.

Dietrich promising an interview with Dr. David Duke, and failing to deliver.

Dietrich promising to have Dr. Thomas Sunic on, and failing to deliver.

What DOES VoR deliver?

The Friday Night Punk Mob Show with Dietrich and Mishko, and The Patriot Dames.

Oh, sorry.

The Patriot Dames "FORCED" - VoR's term, not mine - "FORCED" VoR to remove all of their materials from the site.

Might there have been to much embarrassment in there for some people?

Maybe?

And, Adrean Arlott being a bit late for the last two shows on Compulsory Diversity News - a show that DOES appeal to the top 1% of us, because only the top 1% can understand it!

I was pretty much first out of the gate with actively supporting a place to send money for VoR.

I was first out of the gate with really good show summaries, and what was the result?

The show summaries were overpowered by your guy Reck Less Abandon, who criticized my efforts - and the Management did nothing to dissuade him.

Of course, I was foolish, and trusting; why, I even believed Dietrich when he said he was going to go out of the country to get financing for whatever future VoR had.

I'll bet Dietrich had a good laugh over my concern, and that's fine.

When do you think we will be hearing the simulcast of probably future GCN show hosts, The Patriot Dames?

Is THAT why they wanted ALL mention of them removed from your website?

Might get in the way of future marketing plans?

Can the day come too soon when VoR will have banner ads for seed salesmen on the site?

No.

You want to know why VoR isn't taken seriously?

Simple.

From the looks of things, VoR is not serious, except for the Friday Night Punk Mob Fights, with Dietrich and Mishko.

THAT show rolls like the Midnight Special.

So, pick a topic where you think I am wrong - GCN, The War of the Passive Aggression, the posting choices of Reck Less Abandon, the failure to deliver on promised show hosts and interviews, The Patriot Dames and their amazing power to "FORCE" VoR to do their bidding, go ahead and name it.

Then, as they say in Fight Club, "Bring it!"


Hey, Mike Conner, you Ted Anderson soundalike.

Did "Big John Lipscomb" pay to have that advertizement for his seed business placed on the VOR website or not?

Yes or no.

NA, something tells me that you're not interested in the truth. However in case I am wrong, and you really want answers to your questions, email me your skype ID, or your phone number, at mike.conner(at)reasonradionetwork.com , and we can talk.

"NEW AMERICA, do you ever consider trying to gather any evidence to support your ENDLESS SUPPOSITIONS? It’s impossible to endure your blippity-blap about what might have happened in some circumstance to produce some effect or event you’re trying to explain! I’ve been listening to Peter Schaenk for a long time and am curious about what happened to him at Voice of Reason, but I find your reasoning practically impenetrable. You’re all over the place! The most baffling thing is why the “Leadership” would bring on a great talent like Peter Schaenk to provide credibility to the network and bring in listenership and at the same time conspire against him! And you say it was because, what, Alex Jones/GCN and some affiliated talkshow host was using vor as a test-marketing vehicle through the Patriot Dames to sell seeds? There are plenty of other inconsistencies in your analysis, but I don’t have the patience to run through them all. It would take me a week to read through all the crap you’ve spewed out over various comment forums. All of this stuff could very well be true, but the problem I have is that you have no real evidence at all to back up your guesstimations. You say you’re not an insider and don’t actually know anyone you’re talking about, so you just have your nose pressed up against the window pane and your wheels are spinning while looking in at all those people arguing and conspiring against each other. The moisture from your breath is now fogging up the glass in the window so that all the readers can see at this point when looking in your direction is a blotch of smeared snot surrounded by a dense mist in the form of your head.

Posted by: Daxter | April 26, 2009 at 01:08 AM"

True that LOL! Peter Schaenk is the man, no doubt. but New America is so full of hot air it's ridiculous. It's like he comes across as in the know but it's all "guesstimating" like you say. He gets some stuff from what Peter said and makes use of some events that have happened and spins a story out of it.

funny post

in reply to Mike Connor:

you wrote:

NA, something tells me that you're not interested in the truth. However in case I am wrong, and you really want answers to your questions, email me your skype ID, or your phone number, at mike.conner(at)reasonradionetwork.com , and we can talk.

in reply:
My credentials, my track records, speak for themselves.

Look at my show summaries on VoR alone.

Look at the caliber of work done, and I don't begrudge a minute of it.

I also don't answer to you, or anyone at VoR.

Remember, Mike, you deleted my posts - ordinary, everyday, sensible comments- without notice or explanation.

Reck Less Abandon's posts stayed as beacons of VoR "Values." Incidentally, look at Ol' Reck's posts - these were not "family values," and they acted to stop good people from taking anyone who posted on VoR - and, by extension, VoR - seriously.

You seem to want to do the junior high school "Let's Go Over Here And I'll Do Character Assassination With You."

No.

The only person on VoR who challenged Peter's side of the story was Mishko, and Peter slammed his ass down for the count of ten just by producing documentary evidence - real, uncontroverted emails - proving Peter's side of the story.

Mishko - let's not mince words - ran for the hills, and has not returned.

"By their fruits, you shall know them."

YOU let the Patriot Dames attack me personally, and they went right on, without one word of discipline from you.

YOU let Reck Less Abandon attack me personally, and he remains in Pride of Place at VoR.

If you have something substantial to say, just say it here.

Let's start with The Patriot Dames, in general, and their post and thread that certainly seemed to support a GCN Host, his redio program on GCN, his seed sales business, GCN and, possibly, a GCN market test - "Click on the link!"

That's an easy one, Mike.

Was this done as a market test for GCN?

If so...

Why?

What chance did you think you would have getting on GCN with Peter Schaenk and Edgar Steele?

Oh, I see...

Didn't Dietrich say he likes Alex Jones?

What do you think Alex Jones would have to say about VoR affiliating with GCN if it had Peter Schaenk as Program Director, and Edgar Steele as the spotlight show?

Care to talk about VoR and GCN, Mike?

I'll tell you this:

If GCN has a Forum, or a place for posting comments, I really don't think they are going to allow someone from VoR to run an advertisement for, say, RBN.

Not at all.

And as for getting Prothink back?

Isn't that what we call "regression?"

Pick a topic, Mike.

Then, "Bring It!"

Let's start with The Patriot Dames, their FORCING the removal of their materials from VoR, and GCN.

Bring It!

NA said,

Pick a topic, Mike.

Okay. Let's talk about Reck Less Abandon. That's a comment-related matter, not VoR-internal, so we can talk about that.

So, I'll let you go first. Why are you so obsessed with Reck Less Abandon? Tell us everything you know about this character, and I'll tell everyone all that I know.

in reply to Mike Conner:

you wrote:

NA said,

Pick a topic, Mike.


Okay. Let's talk about Reck Less Abandon. That's a comment-related matter, not VoR-internal, so we can talk about that.

So, I'll let you go first. Why are you so obsessed with Reck Less Abandon? Tell us everything you know about this character, and I'll tell everyone all that I know.

in reply:
I think you are making a distinction that demonstrates the intellectual cowardice that has been the hallmark of VoR, when you draw a distinction between "VoR-internal," and "comment-related matters."

Certainly, Mishko seems to had no qualms about coming out and going after Peter on what you might see as a "VoR-internal" matter.

Mishko also had no qualms about hiding in a cave and licking his wounds after the body slam he received from Peter simply opening the Truth Box a teeny, tiny bit.

However, in spite of the fact that my focus has been on the larger issue - which you seem to scrupulously avoid - of the relationship between The Patriot Dames, VoR, and what seems to be GCN, I'll accommodate you on this:

To clarify, and clear up your misunderstanding, And, to make a point you seem to misunderstand, I am not all "obsessed with Reck Less Abandon."

It's what you let him get away with that arouses my concern that, all in all, VoR does not remotely seek to fulfill its stated purpose.

I do a pretty good show summary and Reck Less Abandon comes along, right behind, and trashed the thread.

No one will take the effort to discuss the issues raised in the show summary seriously if the thread is being hijacked by someone who functions at a junior high school boy's locker room level of thought.

Why were my posts deleted, and Reck Less Abandon's unconstructive criticism of me allowed to remain unotuched?

In particular, why was Reck Less Abandon's junior high school boys locker room type of humor allowed to remain on display, while my - and, for that matter, Peter's - posts were, without a word of warning or discussion, unceremoniously deleted?

I can understand your wanting to avoid anything having to do with Mishko's buddies, The Patriot Dames.

Their amazing power to FORCE the removal of all of their materials from VoR is certainly worthy of discussion.

What reason did they give?

Did they use the threat of litigation, or was it some sort of issue with GCN?

GCN, Mike.

That seems to be where you do not want to go, and we can only wonder why.

However, at least you respect Alex Jones!

Bet you respect Ted Anderson, too!

I'll just bet you do!

GCN, Mike.

That's what I want to discuss, in the context of The Patriot Dames thread, which certainly seems to have been little more than a GCN Host, his program on GCN, GCN itself, and his seed sales business.

GCN, Mike.

THAT'S the larger issue.

That might well explain why, suddenly, everything Peter wanted to do AS PROGRAM DIRECTOR seems to have been constructively undermined by "VoR-internal," particularly getting Edgar Steele on board.

As a hypothesis, that really seems to be the dog that didn't bark here:

Peter Schaenk and Edgar Steele means no GCN, for VoR.

It's all pretty simple, once you see The Truth.


One topic at a time, speed racer. You asked me to pick the topic, and I said "Reck Less Abandon". Let's talk about that. I guess you didn't know this, but I have a whole bunch of info on who this guy "Reck Less Abandon" is, pretty much everything. The strangest info that I have, though, is that judging from his IP, he seems to live right in your own neighborhood. In fact, on closer inspection, he seems to live in your own house. Are you guys roommates or something? I find it odd that the person you single out for your opprobrium seems to share your Internet service.

B.S. aside, I like how you and "Reck Less Abandon" were always opposite sides of the same coin. He'd praise some shows, and you'd praise the others. He'd tell off-color jokes, and you'd whine to high heaven. And, you haven't stopped whining yet, despite the fact that I fully responded to your complaint. You must be overjoyed at the recent Peter/VoR split, and the opportunities that that split provides to play your games. Well, we have your number now, and we'll be putting out the word about you and your shenanigans.

"Good luck!"

New America said:

"VoR was never intended to be effective as anything other than the Friday Night With Dietrich and Mishko Show."

I agree with this statement. The whole network seems to revolve around the Friday night show. That show is basically nothing more then Dietrich rambling on pretending he is some great leader. I wish he was but he isn't. His contempt for the religion of his ancestors eliminates him from ever being anything other then a guy with an over inflated ego.

At this moment in time, I’m just waiting for Peter to get his next show out and see where we are going from there. I really have no more faith in VoR after the dame’s incident. New America is correct in that what was trying to be accomplished seems to have been undermined. Whether it was on purpose or not remains to be seen. The bottom line for me is this. With Peter as program director, VoR had a future. Without Peter, the network is nothing more then your typical ineffective white nationalist model.

BTW I got a big kick out of Mike Conners post above.

Let me get this straight. New America has been posting on your website since day 1 of VoR. He has been an ardent supporter of VoR and one of your biggest posters.

Now you are saying that after a whole year of being able to check IP's, only now did you discover this?

Bullshit.

BTW this is the internet, any jackass can alter an image to make something appear real that isn't real.

in reply to chome:

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Not only does VoR harvest our IP's, they also place what they say are our IP's online.

THIS is what caused such concern at VNN when Mrs. Kevin Alfred Strom was made Administrator.

Good to see that VoR plays at the level of the junior high school cafeteria clique.

Incidentally, while Mike has shifted the topic from something of importance - the patterns of VoR management, and the GCN connection - to something that shows their values - Reck's posts remaining, in spite of the fact that Reck had nothing to say.

Well, one thing is for sure.

VoR collects our IP's, and publishes what they say are our IP's online.

That's all you need to know.


Even as a joke, even with fabricated gifs, this is not funny.

I've given a lot of good ideas for VoR, and sent them money.

I've been a fool.

No more.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Bookmark and Share