Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Categories

« Alex Jones Threatens Jeff Rense With "Destruction" | Main | One Man's Ambivalent Retreat From His Racist Past »

April 01, 2009

Comments

Yeah, right, as if VoR was the one who designed Wordpress to record IPs, instead of that being a normal design feature available in any normal discussion software. Ironically, jokers like you, "New America", are exactly why such design features are needed and exist in the first place.

Please note that, even after discovering your months-long duplicity, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and the record shows I gave you a chance to email me so that we could discuss your intentions privately. You turned that offer down, so I had no choice but to deal with your duplicity publicly. Moreover, I have no choice to conclude that your intentions are hostile - not just to VoR, but to Peter and the cause you claim to represent. After all, your duplicity started long before the Peter/VoR split. If your intentions are not hostile, then you'd be advised to start telling the truth.

One other thing, New America, a.k.a. Reck Less Abandon - can I just call you Rich? It turns out that both your sockpuppets started appearing in VoR comments approximately within the same two days, around 10/30. If you were with us from "day one", what sockpuppets were you trolling under prior to Nov. 2008?

The executive summary is this, Rich: I have the evidence, supplied by you. You're a fraud, and you're busted. Let all take notice.

New America, your time "has come". Good luck!

Holy shit. 'New America' and 'Reckless Abandon' are the same person? They have the exact same IP address? WTF?

You'd have to be a nut job to pretend to be two different people like that and have arguments with yourself. You need psychiatric help, man. Seriously.

Oh, man, Mike Conner got you, "New America".

So what are you? You're either a Jew or an anti. So which is it? You might as well tell us, because Mike already busted you.

Mike, how do you know that "New America"s first name is 'Rich'? Do you also know his last name? Is his last name a stereotypical Jew name?

So, this new america person is full of it? who would have guessed? Well, I did but that's another story.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/images/morons/Comments-207_67_144_242.gif

tehehehehehe!

We haven't seen a beating this bad since Rodney King!

New America says: "Oy vey wasn't six million enough?"

Well played, Mike Conner!

Also, I'm still looking for Peter to let me know where I can get an original copy of the video file.

He says it's his and that vor took it away. I have said now three times that I will repost it but he doesn't seem interested.

This doesn't have anything to do with vor so it might go under the radar, but here's hoping!

"Can't we all just get along?"

-- famous Jewish philosopher Rodney King

:-D

Talecia,

I don't have the original, as I didn't create it. One of the guys at VoR posted / created the Vid. That is why they could change the status re embedding.

Thanks for offering to help.

Western Man , your BUSTED!

Greetings,

Just when you thought things couldn't get more weird, Mike Connor, Program Director at VoR, says that "New America" is really "Reckless Abandon".

I have "RA's" email, so I contacted him and asked if New America was his alter ego.

My email and reply follows:

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "peter schaenk"
> To: "Reck abandon" > Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:34:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Reck,
>
> Mike Connor at VoR claims you are one and the same with "New America".
>
> Is this true?
>
> Please Advise,
> Peter Schaenk


REPLY TO MY EMAIL:

Hey Peter,
No, he and I clashed in comment's post's when he started belittling me. I haven't been participating, reading or listening to VoR since you left..... Mike and Mark threatened to ban me for posting jokes and such.
***************************

So there you have it. RA says that he is not New America and I suspect he is correct.

Now the next question is as follows:

Why is Mike making this crap up and why hasn't New America posted a protest to the accusation?

This is what I hate most about the Internet. It is full of duplicitous people that have hidden agendas.

I thought the White Nationalists were a more legit crowd, but they grind their ideological axe, just as hard as the Patriotards.

Peter Schaenk:

"Just when you thought things couldn't get more weird, Mike Connor, Program Director at VoR, says that 'New America' is really 'Reckless Abandon'."

reply:

Peter, if you look at Mike Conner's post at April 27, 2009 at 12:39AM, he provided link to a query he did at the Voice of Reason site. He found that early-on, when both "New America" and "Reckless Abandon" began posting at the site, there was an identical IP address used by both entities. He provided a link in the sentence addressed to "New America":

"In fact, on closer inspection, he seems to live in your own house. Are you guys
roommates or something?"

Go back and look at Mike Conner's post again and click on the link provided ("inspection"). The image of the page which produced the results shows the search for the IP address which belonged to "New America." Look at the top, where it says "Search results for" and notice the IP address, which was used in the search box. Look at the IP address under the member names. Look at the date and times the posts were submitted.

Peter Schaenk:

"So there you have it. RA says that he is not New America and I suspect he is correct."

reply:

Of course he says he isn't a sockpuppet! What the hell do you expect?

Schaenk:

"Why is Mike making this crap up and why hasn't New America posted a protest to the accusation?"

reply:

If you look at the evidence Mike Conner provided, you will see that he is not making anything up. Why do you say that he is making it up? Do you know Reckless Abandon/New America (Rich) better than you do Mike Conner? Have you known Mike Conner to be a liar and a cheat? What was your experience while working with Mike?

New America has not posted here since he was shown to be a duplicitous person sowing disinformation and doubt based on no evidence at all because he was caught dead to rights.


Schaenk:

"This is what I hate most about the Internet. It is full of duplicitous people that have hidden agendas."

The world is full of duplicitous people with hidden agendas, not just the internet. What hidden agenda does Mike Conner have?

Schaenk:

"I thought the White Nationalists were a more legit crowd..."

reply:

You have stated on your own show that you don't like "white nationalists," that you find them a distasteful and screwed-up bunch. You have made clear on more than one occasion that you don't think much of them.

IP addresses don't lie. 'New America' and 'Reckless Abandon' have the same IP addresses. Therefore they are the same person.

End of story.

WesternMan on Peters Forum and New America write the same way. You think?

So what! He posted an image that shows that the ips are the same. Big deal, as I said before any jackass can alter an image to make it appear that something is true when it's not.

All I know is New America wrote some damn good posts. Yes, he went over the top with some of his theories but for the most part he made good posts. I find it suspect that all of a sudden New America is railing against VoR and then they suddenly pull this out of the hat. Your telling me that all those times when New America was asking for Recks posts to be taken down, nobody checked ips until this very minute. BS! You know damn well you guys are checking ips constantly. It's not like you have thousands of posters.

As for New America not posting, who knows, maybe he is sick of this kind of BS. I know I am. I'm not going to discuss this anymore and I hope New America comes back because frankly he was one of the ones who posted on VoR whom I agreed with.

Until it is proven with absolute certainty, I have no reason to believe it. I certainly do not believe some bs jpg image.

in reply to chome:

Thanks for the kind words.

I realized that my computer has been penetrated and infected, and it's obviously drive-by type stuff - so, I am not blaming anybody for this, except myself, for not keeping my software up to date.

The Geek said someone had created a "hidden partition," and 10 gigs was hidden to me, and filled with all manner of "not nice stuff."

As well, ports were open, and several bots were picked up, including a registry that was so bad that The Geek said the answer was a bare metal reinstall.

(Hint: Do NOT use Microsoft PowerPoint while connected to the Internet! I was told to uninstall PowerPoint, as a new bug came through that even Microsoft does not have an answer for. Hint!)

Thus, as you correctly note, anyone can show anyone doing anything with digital technology; digital records can be manipulated, and, in my case, your computer can be totally taken over by who knows who, to do who knows what with it.

Multiply botted, hidden partitions, you name it, and I've had it.

That having been said, I'm buying a Macintosh Real Soon Now.

So, I am not going to defend myself against any accusations of any nature.

"New America" only exists in cyberspace, after all!

I'm not going to get into board wars; they waste too much time, to too little effect.

chome is right.

I've had it for the duration.

The Deed of Christ - the Transformation of the Greatest Evil into the Greatest Good - has been my model for what I have been trying to do in the Racially Conscious Community.

I have always focused on how the good among us can be better, and the better, be better still.

I see that I have made an error that I have made so often, in that I assume that when people say they are going to do "X," they are going to do "X" AS I UNDERSTAND "X" TO BE.

Big, big mistake, and one I will try to never make again.

I like to think my track record, for good or ill, speaks for itself.

Time will tell.

Reck can tell Peter he's not me, and I can tell Peter I am not Reck; all of which is true, and none of which matters.

It is for want of a Vision that our Race is perishing - literally, perishing! - from the face of the Earth.

I think the most correct Seer of that vision is Harold Covington.

His Northwest Republic Analytical Model is a Vision we can all fit into, easily, and grow into, as we prove worthy to the opportunities, disguised as challenges, that face us along The Way.

Tom Metzger has matured remarkably, and sees Our Cause in analytical models that work for us at a local level.

Between the two there is a vast chasm, and I thought - and still believe - that Peter Schaenk, for whom I have always had a tremendous admiration - could build The Bridge between Metzger's Lone Activists, and Covington's New Nation.

I still believe this is possible, in spite or - or, in good part, because of - the challenges that we are facing in our lives, which will only become more challenging in the days ahead.

I am not leaving the Racially Conscious Community.

Quite the contrary; relatives of mine in severe financial stress need my attention, their Children need my guidance, and will for some time to come. (The Chrysler bankruptcy, soon to be followed by the General Motors bankruptcy, has forced my hand.)

I am at Childhood's End, and will put an end, to Childish things.

As one who aspires to be a Patriarch, I really have no choice; certainly, no better choice.

We have men of greater depth than many realize on Our Side - Covington, Schaenk, Wolf, chome, Linder, Socrates, Brutus, Bob Whitaker, Metzger and his Wolves - the list goes one of smart, disciplined, mature Men who realize that the Insurmountable Crisis we are has buried within it the seeds of what seem to be Insurmountable Opportunities.

As usual, Linder said it best:

"The only thing stopping us, is US!"

In word and deed, I am going to help build the Living Foundation of a...

New America!

I wish one and all well.

Oh, please. You and "Reckless Abandon" are the same person. You share the exact same IP address. IP addresses don't lie. You're the same person. So just cut the bullshit.

And now that you've been exposed as a phony and an infiltrator, you're going to leave and never post again.

How convenient and how predictable. ;-)

Frankly, I am a bit perplexed.

I checked the IP numbers that Connor listed and they do match New America. At this point, Connor looks like he was giving reliable information.

RE Strickland's comments:

Mike Connor has been a stand up guy for the most part. However, he has done a few things recently that would lead me to question his motives.

Questioning motive, is not an indictment. It is part of a healthy skepticism that we should all maintain while on the Internet.

And while I would agree that people are duplicitous outside of the Internet, I would strongly disagree that Cyberspace is on par with the real world in the “duplicity” department.

The Internet is full of people that can reach an audience of thousands and say anything about anyone without having to prove their position using facts. They can libel and slander innocent people “drive by” style without ever proving a thing or revealing their true motives.

This makes it a much more serious threat to people who value their reputation and “good standing” in the community.

Standing in the town square with a bull horn won’t have the same effect…Ask Alex Jones.

But the question remains: Why did Mike wait so long to reveal the IP information?

Considering New America has been a burr in the side of the VoR "leadership" since I resigned, it seems that Mike would have checked his IP a long time ago.

Nevertheless, the two posts that Mike "screen-captured" are from the same computer.

RE White Nationalists: Yes I have completely disconnected myself from any of the White Nationalist, as well as Patriotard groups and leadership. There are many good men and women out there that call themselves "WN", but they are only using that term for lack of a better one.

White Realist, would be my choice for a new term describing White people who are sick and tired of the Jew World Order and all that it entails, but don't buy into the "Anti-Christ" Ideology of the American White Nationalists.

Maybe my series on Edward Bernays had too big of an impact on New America?

chome:

"...as I said before any jackass can alter an image to make it appear that something is true when it's not."

reply:

Mike Conner supplied evidence to support the claim that the two posters were the same by showing the identical IP address. He had to create the image because no one in his right mind would give out the link to an admin. sector of a web site. You claim that because one can manipulate images on a computer, Conner did, or probably did, so to the image he provided. You must back up your claim if you are to make the charge. It is not sufficient to hop up and down, stamp your feet, flail your arms, and scream that he COULD HAVE created a false image just because it shows something that you don't want to believe. He supplied the evidence, and if you are going to charge him with falsifying it, then you have to give proof that he did so.

chome:

"All I know is New America wrote some damn good posts. Yes, he went over the top with some of his theories but for the most part he made good posts."

I thought New America wrote good posts too, generally speaking. He would write up a good synopsis of shows and articles and provide cogent commentary. It's where he went down the path of giving his interpretations of what was happening behind the scenes when Peter and the Patriot Dames split from VoR that he began to lose me. He would take some of what Peter said happened, then take a little of what he heard or saw elsewhere, and he would then create a whole behind-the-scenes story of what took place, often stating up-front that he knew no one nor had any evidence to support his claims. He was basically taking token bits of info that anyone following the debacle had access to and embellishing upon it at will (he was pulling most of his "analysis" right out of his ass). It was interesting at first, then became tiresome,and some of it was outright bizarre.

chome:

"I find it suspect that all of a sudden New America is railing against VoR and then they suddenly pull this out of the hat. Your telling me that all those times when New America was asking for Recks posts to be taken down, nobody checked ips until this very minute. BS! You know damn well you guys are checking ips constantly. It's not like you have thousands of posters."

reply:

Who knows? Apparently, Mike Conner deleted some of Reck's posts because they were asinine and off-topic. I don't know what the deal was between him and New America, at least early-on. You're supposing Mike was tracking people like a blood hound, but he may not have had any reason or felt compelled to look into the matter of whose IP was whose until recently. The VoR guys have been pretty silent while the storm was brewing over here, especially where New America was concerned. Maybe they were taking the high road but had had enough of the false allegations coming from New America to come confront him.

chome:

"As for New America not posting, who knows, maybe he is sick of this kind of BS. I know I am. I'm not going to discuss this anymore..."

reply:

The whole thing going on here is BS as far as I can tell, but New America was by far the biggest bullshitting blowhard around here. If he would have just refrained from trying to interpret events for everyone like some half-blind town crier, he would have continued to be an enjoyable poster to read.

chome:

"Until it is proven with absolute certainty, I have no reason to believe it."

The evidence is compelling enough without being absolute. I don't know how Mike would be able to prove it "with absolute certainty." Any evidence he produces you can say is manipulated. We know that New America/Reckless Abandon will never admit guilt because he denied it to Peter.

RA/NA has not shown up around here since Mike "put the smack-down" on him, and I can't help but think it may have something to do with Mike stating his real first name, Rich. How did Mike Conner know this? This little tidbit may have scared the shit out of him. I can't blame him if it did. Maybe Mike Conner knows more, and New America doesn't want it to go any further.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Bookmark and Share